Are you considering an Education Abroad experience for your Global Experience requirement? If so, then consider applying for a Global Communities Education Abroad Scholarship! This scholarship is only available to Global Communities students!
- Step 1: Login to MyEA and apply for a study abroad program
- Step 2: Go to "Required Form" section and click on the UMD Education Abroad Scholarship link
- Step 3: Complete Scholarship Application Forms. Note: Application Due September 24 for Winter, Spring & Spring Break programs
- Step 4: Email EA advisor to let them know that you are a GC student and submitted a scholarship application
- Step 5: Complete program application by October 1
Questions - Contact your Education Abroad Advisor at - https://globalmaryland.umd.edu/offices/education-abroad/make-appointment