Year 1: Theory
Fall (Semester 1)
- Get to know your new home and all it has to offer! Take BSGC100: Student in the University - 1 credit (satisfies some departments' UNIV100 requirements, please confirm with your academic advisor)
- Develop a nuanced understanding of globalization and how it impacts our daily lives. Take BSGC101: Globalization - 3 credits (General Education: History/Social Sciences; I-Series)
Spring (Semester 2)
- Can we solve global problems? Apply your knowledge of globalization to tackle some of the world's most pressing global issues in BSGC102: Global Issues - 3 credits (General Education: History/Social Sciences; Understanding Plural Societies)
Year 2: Experience & Reflection
Fall or Spring (Semester 3 or 4)
- Take the knowledge you have learned in the classroom and apply it first-hand by completing your Global Experience. Any of the options listed below will satisfy this requirement:
Education Abroad Course
Globally-Oriented Internship Course
Global Service Course
Globally-Related Experiential Course
Spring (Semester 4)
- Submit your Capstone Poster and ePortfolio to Dr. Haufler, the Faculty Director.
- Join us in celebrating your accomplishments!